FOR AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR (AED)
The AIVIA 300 has the ability to constantly monitor its own functions, the presence of the AED as well as its immediate surroundings.It provides realtime information concerning incidents and events.
SMART MONITORING AED CABINET
• Impact-resistant transparent polycarbonate cover and red ABS base
• Audible and visual alarm
• Sensor monitoring the presence of the AED and the temperature surrounding the defibrillator
• Backlit LCD screen displaying the status of the power, network, temperature and presence of the AED
• Protected access to the AED by security seal stickers
• Local visual warnings (flashing red LEDs) indicating incidents
• Low light luminosity sensor to activate the white flashing LED’s in low light condition which in turn illuminate AED compartment in dark locations
• The fan system enables the heat to be extracted from the AED compartment in warmer climates
• 24V DC SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) internal cabinet power for safety
• RFID badge reader for maintenance purposes and powering cabinet on and off
• Rechargeable back-up battery for operation of cabinet and its essential functions in case of power supply failure
• Http communication between the AIVIA cabinet and the AIVIAnet server
• Realtime information concerning incidents or events
• Immediate and automatic routing of data via Email / SMS
• Optional photo surveillance when the cabinet is opened and the AED unit removed
• The heater allows the AED unit to be maintained at above freezing temperatures and protected in extreme conditions, down to 4°F (-20°C).
THE AIVIANET SERVER
A MONITORING SOFTWARE APPLICATION
The AIVIAnet server is a software application which ensures straightforward, remote and 24/7 monitoring of the AIVIA cabinet and the presence of the AED stored within. Accessible through secure access from any computer connected to the Internet, the AIVIAnet server offers constant remote monitoring of the presence of the AED and its protective cabinet, providing realtime information concerning incidents or events which may occur.Features and benefits of the AIVIAnet server :
• Multilingual version requiring a username and password to access the server.
• Incidents displayed with the possibility of verifying and logging information and events.
• One or several AIVIA cabinet(s) monitored simultaneously at any given time (presence of the AED, photos taken upon opening the cabinets, control system, alarms…).
• Programmable to send Email / SMS alerts to one or more recipients should an incident occur.
• Recordkeeping of past incidents.
• Color-coded data Interpretation.
• Geolocation (mapping of all cabinets on premises) of any AIVIA cabinet connected to the network to reveal where an emergency incident has occured on the premises.
A CONFIGURATION AND MAINTENANCE TOOL
In addition to monitoring AIVIA cabinets, the AIVIAnet application is an easy-to-use online tool for the configuration and maintenance of these cabinets, featuring an online diagnostic capacity.
• Configuration can be modified from the server
• Online diagnostic capability and interpretation throught an error code
• Details and automatic routing of incidents (Emails/SMS wordings, recipients…)
• Recordkeeping of maintenance events for each AED and cabinet
• Instructions concerning necessary preventative actions of the AED (keeping users informed of the expiration of the pads and batteries, serial numbers…)