Public Access to Defibrillation (PAD) and AED
CRA (Cardio-Respiratory Arrest) more commonly known as ‘Sudden Death’ is the leading cause of death in North America and everywhere else in the world.
In order to increase survival rates, to date, Automated External Defibrillators (AED) are more and more accessible to the general public.
Ready to be used by an immediate witness in case of emergency and located in strategic public and private places, survival rates are vastly improved by such fast action.
AED WALL CABINET: A FIRST-AID MATERIAL OF PRIME IMPORTANCE
PUBLIC ACCESS DEFIBRILLATION (PAD) PROGRAMS
AED is an acronym for Automated External Defibrillator, it is a portable and easy-to-use device whose availability and efficiency is essential in case of life-threatening Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
The Cardio-respiratory Arrest, more commonly known as « sudden death », is the leading cause of death in North America. This life-threatening condition can strike anyone, anywhere and at any time.
A quick response time – up to 5 minutes – is primordial to improve survival rates, provided that one can rely on the presence of an operationnal AED close to the scene.
Therefore, important steps have been taken to make AEDs more readily available to the general public (non-medical first responders) in locations where cardiac arrests may occur. This is what the Public Access to Defibrillation (PAD) program is all about.
Ready to be used by an immediate witness in case of an emergency, survival rates would be vastly improved by such fast action if AEDs were accessible in strategic places such as:
- Shopping malls, Drugstores
- Private firms, Clubs, Hotels, Organizations
- Public buildings, Schools, Police stations, Universities and Campus, Hospitals
- Sport centers, Stadiums, Gymnasiums, Golf courses
- Train stations, Airports, Metro stations
- Amusement parks, Casinos…
In order for AEDs to become more accessible to help people, the US legislation encourages AED massive deployments in public and private sectors.
AIVIA: SOLUTION FOR THE AED DEPLOYMENT
HD1PY, AN EXPERIENCED SUPPLIER
HD1PY is a US company based in Tampa (FL), specialized in manufacturing and distributing the AIVIA cabinets in North and South America.
AIVIA is a complete range of protective wall cabinets for Automated External Defibrillators (AED), designed for the Protection and Monitoring of these medical devices as part of a public access program.
Several models and configurations make up the AIVIA product line. The HD1PY team helps optimize AED programs and is delighted to advise anyone on a suitable AED cabinet. HD1PY’s goal is to offer the right defibrillator deployment solution according to the needs expressed by the entities willing to be equipped efficiently.
After gaining 9 years of valuable and successful experience dealing with indoor/outdoor conditions, and being among the world leading manufacturers in this field, HD1PY offers its expertise in response to all requirements related to the deployment of public access AEDs.
A wide range of AIVIA cabinets will provide the best options of a high quality equipment so that you can trust HD1PY for the best advice and support required by a successful PAD program.
Currently 5 different models make up the AIVIA range offered by HD1PY in America:
- AIVIA S: Modern designed AED basic cabinet
- AIVIA 50: Indoor AED basic cabinet
- AIVIA 100: Indoor alarmed AED wall cabinet with low light luminosity sensor
- AIVIA 200: Indoor/Outdoor temperature controlled and alarmed AED wall cabinet with low light luminosity sensor
- AIVIA 300: Smart Monitoring AED Cabinet with all the above and more …
- AIVIA 320: Smart Monitoring AED Cabinet with an emergency call button
In order to respond to almost any situation, AIVIA is perfectly adapted to any climate and maintains advanced functions around defibrillators so that they can be used in optimal conditions.
The benefits and sophisticated features of the AIVIA range include:
- Indoor as well as outdoor solutions
- Unlocked cabinet door to the AED
- Temperature control: Temperature sensor, heater and fan
- Customizable label
- Fits all brands and models of AEDs
- Realtime information